The conclusion on compatibility report shall contain:
- Identification of the lab conducting the testing.
- Identification of the product.
- Packaging material used in the test.
- A description of the methodology used – the protocol
- Study conditions (sample storage conditions, test time period and periodicity of the evaluations).
- The result of the report. In addition, the following should also be provided:
- If migration is dependent on the storage conditions, the correct conditions should be indicated on the labeling of product.
- If the formulation is sensitive to light or air and would degrade in a way that impacts consumer safety or product efficacy, appropriate packaging material should be used.
- The signature of the person responsible for the study.