Obelis Cosmetics, Exhibiting @ Cosmoprof Asia
Obelis European Responsible Person Center (O.E.R.P.C.) is excited to announce its participation in one of the largest worldwide Cosmetic exhibitions – Cosmoprof Asia. The Exhibition shall take place in the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition center between the 12th -14th of November 2014.
Obelis will be located in Hall 1E, Booth # T7C.
Cosmoprof Asia – Facts & Figures
With every passing year, Cosmoprof Asia positions itself firmly within the Cosmetic industry as the place to be – both by the number of Exhibitors and the number of visitors which increases steadily every year. 2,300 companies from over 40 counties around the word have already confirmed their presence as Exhibitors for this year’s event. They will be divided into 6 main Sectors:
- Perfumery, Cosmetics & Toiletries;
- Natural Health;
- Professional Beauty Salon, Spa Products and Equipment; Nail & Accessories;
- Hair Products, Equipment and Salon Furnishings;
- Packaging, Raw Materials, Machinery, Private Label, Contract Manufacturing & POP.
Source: Cosmoprof Asia Hong Kong- 2013 Post Show Report
The Asian market being one of the world leaders in matters of cosmetics is no surprise. As such, the comparing figures with Cosmoprof Bologna (still considered the “Big brother” of Cosmoprof Asia) shows that both events can be placed on the same level.
- 2,500 Exhibtiors at Cosmoprof Bologna in 2014 while Cosmoprof Hong Kong expects 2,300 exhibitors this year.
- Asian Exhibitors in Cosmoprof Bologna represented 38% while Non-Asian exhibitors at Cosmoprof Asia stands on 37%.
The conclusion to be drawn out of these numbers is that all exhibitors aspire to increase their sales in the international markets. Therefore they join international exhibitions with the main purpose of collecting market information, searching for new products or suppliers and mainly, seeking new opportunities towards new markets.
One fine example of such new market opportunities resides within the European Market – the largest market in the world (500 Million citizens), with a sophisticated distribution system and more luxury purchases per person than anywhere else in the world – will be the focus of Obelis’ presence at Cosmoprof Asia.
European Market & Compliance
Under the EC 1223/2009 the Non-European Manufacturer is required to follow a certain regulatory process allowing his cosmetics to be placed on the European Market:
- Designation of an EU Responsible Person
- Product Classification
- Product Information file
- EU CPNP Notification
- Labeling compliance & EU Market
Obelis support at Cosmoprof Asia
Obelis presence at Cosmoprof Hong Kong, in Hall 1E Stand # T7C will be focused on presenting the EU compliance process and how to achieve market entry for the respective products displayed at the Exhibition in Hong Kong. With over 25 years of experience with EU Regulations, Obelis services are aimed to making the EU process as simple and straight forward as possible.
As a professional Responsible Person, Our main services include, not limited to:
- European “Responsible Person” (31 EEA countries)
- Registered Address in Europe
- Cosmeto-vigilance Contact Point
- Pre-Market Cosmetic Notification,
- Product Information File compiling, updating & keeping accessible for 10 years
- Safety Assessment Reports keeping and updating
- Labeling and Language Requirements
- Communication of Serious Undesirable Effects (SUE)
- Permitted Claims and Regulatory Advice
The European Market presents many opportunities and challenges. Visitors to Obelis’ booth will be able to receive a first glance into the process and the initial mile stones towards an EU strategy.
To schedule an appointment with Obelis Representatives at Cosmoprof Asia, please visit our Events page http://obelis.net/events/cosmoprof-asia/ or simply visit us at Hall 1E, Booth # T7C – we look forward to support your business in Europe.
If you would like to know more on the Obelis Exhibiting at Cosmoprof Asia, please do not hesitate to contact us.